|Left to Right: Primer, Chocolate Soleil, Powdered Sun, Snow Bunny, Sun Bunny|
Two Faced's The Bronzed and the Beautiful, French Riviera Edition is pretty good!!! I like the fact that the kit provides a couple of different shades of bronzers to allow for slightly different looks. Snow Bunny is much more brown than the other tones and reminds me a lot of Benefit's Hoola bronzer (a cool toned bronzer) and other bronzers have more of a red tone. I really like this kit because it contains various different bronzers that can give slightly different effects, depending upon what you are looking for.
I also like the fact that it has a highlighter included. I think this just helps enhance the bronzer effect.
This bronzer kit complements warm and cool tones nicely. I would even suggest applying the cooler toned bronzer to your skin if you have warm skin when you're trying to pull out cool tones in your skin tone. I'm not suggesting if you are a warm tone, you move to the complete cool tones and vice versa, but you can mix the tones a bit allowing yourself to cross the line a bit :)
Ok, I have used this product for the past week and so now I feel I can honestly assess it.
The Bronzed and the Beautiful, French Riviera Edition kit contains:
- Deluxe Primed and Poreless SPF 20 Bronze Tint Skin Smoothing Face Primer (.17oz)
- Sun Bunny (classic bronze),
- Chocolate Solei (matte bronze) - Perfecting Bronze
- Powdered Sun (gold) - Highlight
- Snow Bunny (mocha/pink) - Skin Perfecting Winter Bronzer
- Tips and Tricks Lesson Cards
- Teaches 3 Bronzing Effects, including:
- Lose 10 lbs in 10 Seconds
- Classic Bronzing
- Glamour Bronzing
Deluxe Primed and Poreless SPF 20 Bronze Tint Skin Smoothing Face Primer (.17oz)
4 Each .08 oz/Total .32 oz