Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nail of the Day - China Glaze Ingrid

I went to Ulta today and found this beauty on sale for $4.99. I figured it had to be worth the money, it looked so pretty in the bottle! I was really impressed with it when I applied it! It was just as gorgeous in the bottle as on the fingers! I used OPI's Nail Envy as a base coat, applied two coats of China Glaze's Ingrid and then topped it off with Seche Vite Top Coat. I thought it was a lovely color. It's a cool brown with the tiniest flecks of gold shimmer.

 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Inspires me to do my next manicure with this. I wonder how long Ulta will have the 4.99 china glaze. Do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad! I thought it was a steal for $4.99! I don't know how long the sale will be...I hope it lasts long enough for me to make a second trip sometime this week! I love stocking up on good polishes!

    ReplyDelete