Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Nail of the Day - OPI and Katy Perry's Not Like the Movies and Black Shatter!!!

My favorite color from the OPI and Katy Perry Collection is definitely Not Like the Movies - a green, purple, silver type of duo chrome. It's gorgeous! I highly recommend you all check it out because it is the most unique of all the colors, other than Black Shatter.

I applied OPI's Nail Envy as a base coat, three coats of Not Like the Movies (it goes on pretty sheer) and I applied a top coat - Seche Vite. I then applied one coat of Black Shatter and left it matte for you all to see how it dries! Isn't it awesome!? I am just loving this collection!

Three Coats - OPI's Not Like the Movies
OPI's Not Like the Movies - Three Coats
OPI's Not Like the Movies and Black Shatter
OPI's Not Like the Movies and Black Shatter

4 comments:

  1. did black shatter go on like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you remember the first time shatter top coat came around? It was seriously big circa-1998! Anyway, I'm pleased to see that this one "shatters" much more attractively/effectively than the previous generation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! It was made by Cover Girl and it was called "Crackle!" I loved it! I had probably three or so bottles! I am so glad OPI resurrected the nostalgic "crackle" polish and gave it a better name! I think it looks much better than the old stuff...then again, I thought the old stuff (in seventh grade) was AMAZING! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete