Friday, April 29, 2011

Urban Decay's Lip Junkie Cooling Lip Gloss - FINALLY, all the SHINE and NO STICKY STUFF!!!!

Urban Decay's Lip Junkie Cooling Lip Gloss....FINALLY all the SHINE and NO STICKY STUFF!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!  FINALLY a lip gloss with SHINE without the sticky residue left behind! 

I'm not typically a big lip gloss user or fan for that matter, because most of the stuff out there on the market really hasn't wow'd me.  It's usually so thick, I feel like I am getting my gloss all over my face or so sticky that it just feels yucky.  I picked up a few Urban Decay Lip Junkie Cooling Lip Glosses because I tend to like more of natural shine to my lips in the summer.  Lip gloss is a great way to give your lips a little natural shine without looking overdone. I tried two shades, Midnight Cowboy (sheer nude sparkle) and Wallflower (nude creamy/pink).  Both lip glosses have a cooling and plumping effect and they really provide your lips with a cooling sensation. I have found that I like to use the Midnight Cowboy shade over a lipstick to give it just a bit more shine and shimmer and I use Wallflower on it's own as it has a nice mauve tone that adds just a hint of color and lots of shine.

Overall, I have to say, I like this gloss and that says a lot coming from me, a person that is not typically a gloss fan :)

Left to Right:  Midnight Cowboy and Wildflower

Left to Right:  Wallflower and Midnight Cowboy



Additional Shades

No comments:

Post a Comment