Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chanel Riva, and you thought I'd forget? NO!

Okay, I am the first to admit - nails are a new thing for me. I like nail polish, but I am not an avid nail polish blog reader and I definitely don't scope out the latest nail trends. However, Laura, my favorite contributor to this blog is a nail lover! She introduced me to Chanel's Riva nail polish which I have to admit makes the small screaming child in me giddy with excitement!

Now, if this color makes you want to swoon...don't look at the price tag just add it to your bag before it's gone on Chanel's website! hahaha. Seriously, Chanel is expensive. (trust me!) So, if this is a pretty must have for your Holiday season, then buy it now or at least tell your Secret Santa ASAP!



P.S. Doesn't it just make you want to believe you're lying on an exotic beach in the middle of nowhere drinking a margarita? Ahhhhhh, so lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment