Sunday, March 6, 2011

Face of the Day - The Brighter the Better

What kind of a person would I be if I said I loved bright colors but I never showed you any of my favorite bright colors? Well, I hope I have achieved my goal with this look. I was inspired by all of my favorite bright colors in my collection. I know this isn't a particularly wearable look, however I thought it was really fun. I used an array of colors from orange to turquoise to purple to pink. I really wanted to hit the 80's on the head with my lipstick and blush while still bringing a bit of mystery and fun to the eyes. I hope you all enjoy! Happy Sunday!


Products Used:
Face:
  • Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Bobbi Brown Concealer in Sand
  • Nars Blush in Desire
Eyes:
  • Mac Technakohl Eyeliner in Smooth Blue
  • Mac Shadestick in Mango Mix
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Para-Disco
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Orange
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Odalisque
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Omega
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Brulé
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeshadow in Morphine
  • Tokidoki Perfetto Eyliner in Sabochan
  • Mac Feline Eye Kohl
  • Make Up For Ever Lash Fibers
  • Dior Diorshow Blackout
  • Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
  • Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe
Lips:
  • Mac Show Orchid Lipstick
  • Mac Magenta Lipliner

2 comments: