Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rant and Rave: Products to Consider Purchasing and Avoiding

Just because I use a product in my video tutorials, it doesn't mean I like it. In fact, a few of the products I have used recently in my tutorials I really dislike. I decided to make a video exploring the products I dislike and why. I also wanted to include some new products I picked up recently that I have been really loving and craving to use in a video tutorial! Enjoy!


Products to Avoid:
  • Make Up Forever AQUA Smoky Lash in Extra Black
  • Mac Fluidline Eyeliners
  • Mac Paint Pots (Matte Colors)
  • Tarte Eyelash Curler
Products to Consider Purchasing:
  • Mac Cool Thrillseeker Pigment/Glitter [Limited Edition]
  • Mac Smokey Thrillseeker Pigment/Glitter [Limited Edition]
  • Avon Super Shock Eyeliners
    • Steel
    • Bronze
    • Khaki Shimmer
  • Nars Blushes
    • Amour
    • Exhibit A
    • Torrid
    • Desire

6 comments:

  1. Great info!!!! I like the way you use so many products from AVON to MAC...this gives us lots of options. Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. (1) I love your face in the opening shot of the video, haha :)
    (2) I've never tried Fluidlines but I've heard good things - I'm surprised to hear you don't like them!!! I'm going to have to watch the vid when I get home to find out why! And MAC paint pots too!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cannot stand that they both dry out sooooo quickly. It's not like I leave them lying around my apartment open either! I hate when more than half my product is still there but it's all a dried muck! Who wants to put that on their face? Ewwww!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercedes - Avon is great! Although I was talking to Laura today and she said they switch out their products a lot which can make it frustrating for consumers to buy repeat products. I wish they would stick with the good stuff and quit changing it so much too. I love my Super Shock eyeliners but I won't be continuing to buy from Avon if I cannot get the products I love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torrid is my favorite blush from NARS!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it toooooooo, Chanel! It's so gorgeous! I think everyone should own it!

    ReplyDelete