Thursday, January 27, 2011

Edgy Taupe with Peach Lips

I wanted to show another way to use the Laura Mercier Silk Road Palette. I decided to use the "Rare Taupe" color to create an edgy look with some nice peach lips. I really like the result. This look is very simple and pretty similar in technique and skill level to the College Student Inspired Tutorial I did recently. What can I say? I am loving Mac Feline Eye Kohl! :)




Products Used:
Face:
  • Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Bobbi Brown Concealer in Sand with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Nars Amour Blush
  • Nars Cococabana Multiple
  • Laura Mercier Silk Road Palette - Palace Pink
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Laura Mercier Silk Road Palette - Rare Taupe
  • Mac Feline Eye Kohl
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Brulé
  • Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara
  • Laura Mercier Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette
Lips:
  • Sephora's Hello Kitty Sweet Gloss in Peachy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful look! I almost want that palette just for the rare taupe shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks from both of you! I love the rare taupe color. It's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete