Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Makeup Tutorial

Thanksgiving is an American holiday that celebrates the Pilgrims and the Native American's peaceful dinnertime celebration. Americans celebrate Thanksgiving by getting together with one's family and friends to eat turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie and cranberry sauce! Families often give thanks for each other and those they love. I wanted to do a natural and nice Thanksgiving day makeup tutorial that was wearable and pretty. Please try it out!




Thanksgiving from Bella Liberte on Vimeo.


Products Used:
Face
  • Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer - Buy!
  • Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand - Buy!
  • Chanel Double Perfection Powder in #70 
  • Chanel Bronze Universal Cream Bronzer
  • Nars Blush in Exhibit A - Buy!
  • Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Peach Mosaic - Buy!
Eyes
  • Naked Palette: - Buy!
    • Smog
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Brulé (Forgot to mention this in video! Oops. Bad editing!)
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Show Stopper
  • Make Up Forever Aqua Smoky Lash - Buy!
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero - Buy!
Lips
  • Mac Lip Liner in Brick
  • Mac Lipstick in Chili
  • Mac Lustreglass in Venetian

2 comments:

  1. Exhibit A looks so natural on you, I love it! I'll take a pic of my Thanksgiving makeup this weekend if you want to post it too! :)

    PS - yes, since I'm done with my presentation, I'm now catching up on my beauty blogs and commenting away haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I knew your presentation would go smoothly! Please do take a photo of your makeup! I would love to post it! I know it will be amazing...as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete