Saturday, November 6, 2010

Super Smokey Sexy Eye - Attract the Opposite Sex with One Wink!

I love an intense smokey eye. I love it so much, that my all time favorite makeup look is definitely a super sexy intense eye. My really good friend, Melissa, has asked me time and time again how I get the look I am about to show you....so, this look is dedicated to Meli!!!! :) :) :)

It's not too complicated, just watch!




Please Note: The other eyebrow pencil you can use if you are my skin tone is Spiked, not Stone. I apologize for the minor error. :)

Smokey, Sexy Eye with Cranberry Lip! from Bella Liberte on Vimeo.


Products Used:
Face

  • Chanel Teint Innocence in Beige 40
  • Chanel Double Perfection Natural Matte Powder in 70 Tender Bisque
  • Benefit Bronzer in Hoola
  • Nars Multiple in Orgasm
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand
Eyes
  • Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Bronze
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Carbon
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Retrospeck
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Ricepaper
  • Clinique Gel Liner in Black
  • Makeup Forever Aqua Smoky Lash in Extra Black
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Liner in Zero
Lips
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstain in Cranberry Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment