Tuesday, November 30, 2010

T3 Volumizer Hair Styler Review

I have thin, very fine hair that I am in the process of changing styles. I am going from a short, straight spiked style to a little longer, soft curl style. Because my hair is thin and fine, I always find that when trying to wear my hair in longer styles, my hair tends to want to go limp on me.


My Chi has always allowed me to create a fabulous look when my hair was longer, but now…with the shorter hair, while it was working “OK,” it still was not giving me quite the look I wanted to achieve and was a bit difficult to work with since it wasn’t really designed for what I was attempting to do.


I purchased the T3 Volumizer Hair Styler for $99 which definitely did the TRICK!!! The T3 Volumizer Hair Styler has some really great features that my beloved Chi does not.





Chi (Top) vs. T3 (Bottom)
Nice T3 Styler Features:
One of the first things I noticed when removing my styler out of the box is the sleek, style and the fact that the product was very light.


The T3 Styler has several temperature settings for styling hair based on different hair types which is a rare feature for the average styler: 1) Damaged, 2) Fine, 3) Normal, 4) Wavy and 5) Coarse

One side is domed allowing for curls while the other side is flat and allows for a smooth curl. It has an LED light to indicate whether product is on/off. The styler heats almost immediately upon turning on and is ready to use within seconds.  Note: This feature is not existent on the Chi identified in point 1 above.


Within a matter of just minutes, I was able to create loose curls and shed the frizz. The T3 styler provided me with curls with the first pass of each strand of hair. I would highly recommend this product for those with short or medium length hair if you want to lose the frizz, add tight or loose curls and get a healthy shiny glow to your hair.


This styler heats up so fast and works so well. I use it now everyday and am getting rave reviews on my new look. I absolutely love it!!!


Beauty Report Card: A+


Ease of Use: A+
The T3 styler is very easy to use and if you have never use a curling iron or hair straightener, you will have no problem getting the hang of this product


Product Design: A+
The T3 styler has a strong clamp for holding hair while rolling. The ceramic plates allow the hair to easily glide over the paddles. The multiple heat settings are wonderful for different hair types.


Advertised Results: A+
The product performs as it advertises it does. It does provide instant lift and height to your hair. The "Instant" part is extremely accurate due to the fact that it heats up so quickly and immediately upon gliding the paddles over your hair, you will see a difference.


Finish: A+
The T3 styler leaves your hair with body and shine! You will love the finished product.





1 comment:

  1. I purchased the T3 volumizer and it is AWESOME!!!! I never owned a chi and after reading this post, I thought I'd like to try it...its the best thing since sliced bread :) Meagan

    ReplyDelete