Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sigma New Makeup Line - Sneak Peek!

A little birdy on Twitter aka - Simone Sigma the founder of Sigma has reported that Sigma will be launching a new makeup line in 6-8 weeks. The new line includes three different palettes: Flare, Dare, and Bare. Each palette also includes it's own dual ended brush!
  • Flare includes a bright range of colors for those who are not afraid of color. Flare comes with the Sigma E55 and E40.
  • Dare reminds me of a dessert themed palette with colors that range from tans, to golds, to deep copper reds. Dare comes with the Sigma E20 and E45.
  • Bare is a soft neutral palette that ranges in colors from traditional neutrals to deep sparkly black shades!  Bare comes with the Sigma E30 and E25! 
 The cost of each palette will be $35 which is a steal since each dual ended brush usually retails for $18 alone! I'm really excited about this announcement and I just had to share. Enjoy!

Sigma Palette - Flare
Sigma Palette - Bare
Sigma Palette - Dare
E20, E45, E55, E40, E30, E25

3 comments:

  1. Which is the palette that you would want to try first? It looks like Sigma is stepping up their game, but I'm still a little skeptical. I am going to wait until there are some reviews and swatches online, before I think about ordering

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see swatches, however I am really interested in trying out flare. It looks really pretty and it would be worth trying out and reviewing for some great shades. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all 3 are gorgeous! dare is my favorite though(:

    ReplyDelete