Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Burlesque the Movie Makeup Tutorial!!!

So, you all know that I have been really inspired by the new movie, Burlesque in theaters now! I decided to do my own version of the the makeup! I haven't seen the movie yet, but I am definitely excited to take a break from studying for finals for some relaxation at the movie theater!!!! I hope you all will try it out!!! Enjoy!



Products Used:
Face:
  • Chanel Pro Lumiere in Shell #30
  • Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Real Sand - Buy!
  • Mac Blush in Blunt
  • Mac Blush in Pinch Me
  • Nars Highlight Powder in Albatross - Buy!
  • Bobbi Brown Cream Concealer in Sand and Pale Yellow Powder - Buy!
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque - Buy!
Eyes:
  • Mac Greasepaint in Zinc Zone
  • Mac Glitter in Blackend Red
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Brulé
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Nylon
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Black Tied
  • Mac Pinpoint Eyeliner in Black
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero - Buy!
  • Makeup Forever Smoky Lash in Extra Black - Buy!
  • Sassi Lashes in #47
Lips:
  • Mac Lip Liner in Brick
  • Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Lipstick in #45
  • Mac Glitter in Reflects Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment