Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nail of the Day - Butter London's Perfect Prezzie

I love, love, love, love, love this color! I debated whether to buy this color at Ulta and ultimately decided to get it based on the beautiful gold shimmer glowing through the lacquer. When applied to the nails, this color is a gorgeous almost metallic-like deep wine color with gold shimmer. It's absolutely stunning on the nails. I stared at my nails all night when wearing this polish and was sad to take it off to prepare my polish for the next Nail of the Day.

I applied OPI's Nail Envy as a base coat, two coats of Perfect Prezzie and Seche Vite as a top coat. What are you thoughts? Is this color as stunning as I think it is or am I just sniffing too many fumes from my nail polish remover? hahaha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment