Thursday, February 3, 2011

MAC - Personalize Your Palette!

I have always like MAC make up largely due to the strong pigmentation and wide variety of colors offered.  However, there is another feature that I really like about the MAC product line and that is the fact that they provide you with the flexibility of designing your own eye shadow palette.  I really like it when brands allow you to do this because there are so many times when I want to purchase a palette but don't because all of the colors are all shimmer colors.  I am not opposed to shimmer colors, but I tend to like to use both at one time.


I put together a really nice neutral palette right before Christmas and have been using it very regularly ever since and am loving it, so I thought I would share my palette choices with you.




Colors:
Top Left:  Satin Taupe, AC9, Top Right:  Brule, AC80
Bottom Left: Print A80, Bottom Right: Mystery A90


Satin Taupe is a shimmery brown with a slight hint of burgandy.
Brule is a very light, matte that I like to use just under my eyebrow as a highlight
Print is a dark grey that I like to use in my creases to further define my eye or to use to create a smokey eye.  I especially like this color because it provides for a smoky look without having the harsh effect of a true black.  Mystery is a true matte brown and, well, everyone needs a true matte brown in their make up collection :)


Each of these colors have magnetic backs, so its very easy to pop out the colors and add other colors should you want to change out colors or travel with the palette.  YOU GOTTA LOVE THE FLEXIBILITY HERE!  :)


Top Left: Satin Taupe, AC9, Top Right: Brule, AC80
Bottom Left: Print A80, Bottom Right: Mystery A90
Left to right:  Satin Taupe, AC9, Brule AC80, Print A80, Mystery A90

Eye Shadow Packaging - What the colors look like when you purchase them
Empty Palette - Just drop eye shadows in






No comments:

Post a Comment