Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nail of the Day - Suzi Loves Cowboys!!!

This nail polish makes me hungry. It makes me think of chocolate. Does it make you think of chocolate too? This is OPI's Suzi Loves Cowboys from the new OPI Texas Collection. As you can see, this polish is a creamy dark brown, which reminds me of Easter Sunday and chocolate bunnies - you know the ones that would melt in your hands and cover your fingers in luscious milk chocolate? (Only in Texas does chocolate melt on Easter Sunday, which makes it all the more appropriate that this color is part of OPI's Texas Collection!) I just love this color, but I am not going to lie, it's made me want to lick my fingers like a little kid! hahaha.

I really think this is a fun and very chic color that could be worn by a variety of skin tones and look really pretty. To apply this polish, I applied OPI's Original Nail Envy as a base coat, two coats of OPI's Suzi Loves Cowboys and one coat of Seche Vite as a topcoat. This polish is nearly opaque upon the first application, but as you can see, it can be a bit patchy if not applied evenly! (Notice pinky! Ahhh!)

I hope you all will check this color off because to me it's just delicious and so easy to apply that it's worth every penny!

Three Coats OPI's Suzi Loves Cowboys - with flash
Three Coats of OPI's Suzi Loves Cowboys with Flash
Three Coats of OPI's Suzi Loves Cowboys without flash

No comments:

Post a Comment