Friday, May 27, 2011

Nail of the Day - OPI Spark de Triomphe

This is OPI Spark de Triomphe from the OPI Glam Slam France White Shatter and Spark De Triomphe Nail Polish set with Serena Williams. I like OPI White Shatter, but I really, really, really love the OPI Spark de Triomphe nail polish! It's absolutely stunning on the nails and really makes a statement. The lacquer is a intense golden sparkle that is less yellow-gold and antique gold than Butter London West End Wonderland. This polish is almost a white-gold with slight golden undertones. It's really gorgeous and will definitely get a girl noticed! So far, I have only been wearing this polish a few hours and I have already been asked what is on my nails! (To me, that question is a total plus and puts a polish up a grade in my nail book!)

To apply OPI Spark de Tromphe, I applied OPI Nail Envy Matte, two coats of OPI Spark de Triomphe and Seche Vite as a top coat. I was really surprised how opaque the sparkles were and how nicely they applied on my nails. I just hope removal isn't too much of a pain! Booooo. :) Enjoy!

OPI Spark de Triomphe with Flash
OPI Spark de Triomphe with Flash
OPI Spark de Triomphe with Flash

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I've been missing your posts. Are you studying for the bar, at the moment?

    ReplyDelete