Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nail of the Day - Mac Ocean Dip

Mac Ocean Dip is a turquoise cream that is perfect for summer! I love blue and turquoise nail polish! So when I saw that Mac was coming out with it's own turquoise nail polish, I just had to get my hands on it! Even though my nails are far from perfect at the moment, I still had to show off this one! The lacquer applies quite opaque, but it did take two coats to achieve this look. I applied OPI Nail Envy Matte as a base coat, two coats of Mac Ocean Dip, and Seche Vite as a top coat. For an extra added sparkle, I added OPI's Silver Shatter over the top of my ring finger and applied a top coat. This is the finished effect. I think it looks pretty awesome! Enjoy!

Mac Ocean Dip - Two Coats with Flash
Mac Ocean Dip - Two Coats with Flash
Mac Ocean Dip - Two Coats No Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment