Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Must Have 7 Brushes

I have a lot of makeup brushes, but the fact is I really don't need all the brushes I own. My lucky number is seven (like many people's) so I decided to pick my top seven brushes I could not and would not live without. If you are one of those people who have watched my videos lately and felt very overwhelmed by the number of brushes I use, then please check out this post. I really only use all the brushes I have because I have them. These are my top 7 must have brushes!


Face Brushes:
  1. Kabuki Brush (like the Mac 181)
  1. Foundation Brush (like the Mac 190)
  1. Small Round Brush (like the Mac 109)

    Eye Brushes:
    • Dense Flat Brush (like the Mac 239)
    • Large fluffy crease brush (like the Mac 224)
    • Smaller fluffy crease brush (like the Mac 217)
    • Angled Brush (like my Lowell Cornell 1/4 inch paint brush!)
    • Pencil Brush (like the Mac 219)

      1 comment:

      1. You answered my question "before" i had it....do i really need all those brushes???? Thank you....Mercedes

        ReplyDelete