Sunday, November 7, 2010

Simple Wearable Strong Brow with Wearable Strong Lip

I was inspired by Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland's White Queen for this look. Well, actually I was inspired by PrimpPowderPout's White Queen Tutorial and I had to create a more wearable look for the day! I know she has much whiter skin, much darker brows, and much deeper lips, but I wanted to make the entire look wearable. I think this look would look lovely with the green sweater I sported in the end of the video (not so much the pink sweater I wore throughout the tutorial! Yikes!) Please let me know what you guys think and if you tried it out, I'd love to know what you thought!!!!

What you will learn in this tutorial:
  • How to wear bold lipstick and bold brows.
  • How to use paint brushes as your makeup brushes - you'll save a bundle!
Alice in Wonderland's the White Queen
More true to film White Queen - much darker lip, right?



Wearable Strong Brows with Strong Lips from Bella Liberte on Vimeo.

Products Used:
Face
  • Chanel Teint Innocence in Beige 40
  • Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Real Sand
  • Mac Bronzer in Refined Golden
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Clinique Gel Liner in Black
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Bourbon
  • Makeup Forever Aqua Smoky Lash in Extra Black
  • Mac Impeccable Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
Lips:
  • Mac Cremestick Liner in Red Enriched
  • Mac Lipstick in Dubonnet

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for showing me how to wear dark lips....softer eyes with darker lips is key

    ReplyDelete