Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blue and Gold Makeup Tutorial Using Mac Jeanius Collection

Here is the gold and blue makeup look from the Mac Jeanius Collection Overview video. I opted for a blue and gold look which is coincidentally the same colors as my high school colors. Goooo Panthers!!! :) I wanted to do a blue look without making the eye completely blue. I have always thought pairing golds with blue can look really nice on warmer skin tones. I also opted for a peachy cheek with a warm nude lip to finish off the look. I hope you all enjoy!



Products Used:
Face
  • Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab
  • Chanel Blush in #65 Espiégle
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
Eyes:
  • Mac Charcoal Brown Eyeshadow
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeshadow in Lit
  • Mac Stovepipe Black Eyeshadow
  • Mac Motorhead Eyeshadow
  • Mac Ricepaper Eyeshadow
  • Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Liner
  • Make Up For Ever Lash Fibers
  • Dior Diorshow Blackout Mascara
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeliner in Baked
Lips:
  • Mac Half Red Lipliner
  • Mac Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Bare Again

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I am glad you like it! I thought the blue and gold was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have a question..
    What is a good make up remover? I haven't found one that can completely take off my eye liner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Neutrogena Night Calming makeup removing wipes or the Mac Cosmetics makeup remover wipes. The Mac ones are better overall but require going to the mall which can be a pain! I also like the Neutrogena liquid eye makeup remover is really good as well! :)

    ReplyDelete