Monday, November 15, 2010

Wearable Electric Blue Eyeliner

When I first bought Mac's Eye Liner in Royal Wink, I had no idea how to wear it. I found that mixing neutral looks with a pop of fun eyeliner was the key to making a bright eye liner wearable! As you can see from these photos, my makeup looks quite natural but you notice a hint of blue peaking out from underneath my lashes...that's what I call a "SURPRISE!" I hope you will try out this look, it was a lot of fun to film!

What you will learn in this tutorial:
  • How to wear electric blue eyeliner and look chic.
  • How to groom misshapen eyebrows with eyebrow gel!

Electric Blue Eye Liner from Bella Liberte on Vimeo.


Products Used:
Face:
  • Chanel Teint Innocence in Beige 40
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand - Buy!
  • Mac Bronzer in Refined Golden
  • Benefit Blush in Sugarbomb
Eyes:
  • 120 Eyeshadow Palette - Buy!
    • Light Pink
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Medallion
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Cranberry
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Shroom
  • Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe
  • Make Up Forever Aqua Smoky Lash Mascara - Buy!
  • Mac Eyeliner in Royal Wink
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils - Buy!
    • Baked
    • Zero
    • Bourbon
  • Mac Clear Brow Gel
Lips:
  • Mac Cremestick Lip Liner in Softwood
  • Mac Lipstick in Viva Glam V
  • Yes To Carrots - Buy!
Disclosure: NOTE: Yes To Lip Butter was provided to me in a goodie bag at a fashion event I attended. In no way has my opinions expressed in this video regarding Yes to Lip Butter been influenced or affected because I received this product as a promotional gift. The statements expressed in this video and on this blog post are my honest opinion regarding the product.

    1 comment: