Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Easy Eyeliner Trick to Angelina Jolie's Perfect Sultry Eyes

Now, now, now. I know I don't look like Angelina Jolie...the idea I was going for was the heavy liner trick she loves to do. You know, that heavy eyeliner look that makes her eyes look super sultry and sexy. Well, here is a quick and easy way to do it that takes very little effort. I was attempting to recreate her look picture below. However, this eyeliner trick can be re-created with any look. Just try it!



Products Used:
Face:
  • Chanel Teint Innocence in Beige 40 (Now Discontinued - Heartbroken!)
  • Laura Mercier Loose Mineral Powder in Real Sand
  • Nars Multiple in Orgasm
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Bobbi Brown Concealer in Sand with Pale Yellow Powder
Eyes:
  •  Laura Mercier Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Patina
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Brulé
  • Clinique Cream Liner in True Black
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
  • Make Up For Ever Lash Fibers
  • Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash

Lips:
  • Bare Minerals in Wearable Nude
  • Buxom Lipgloss in Dolly

4 comments:

  1. The Nars Orgasm Multiple looks AWESOME on you! So glowy and natural, I love it! I'm going to have to pull mine out and use it for something this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should!!! AND Thank you! I totally forgot how much I loved it until I did this tutorial. It's just the perfect amount of soft flush...not overly red or pink! It's so lovely. Ohhhh, Nars...you had my heart at "orgasm". hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sexy cat eye. I might try it for a Christmas party this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should! It's sooooo fun and instantly sexy! Send pics if you do!!! I want to see!!! :)

    ReplyDelete