Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mac Champale and Stylishly Yours Overview and Swatches

This weekend I went to the Mac Store in Texas and picked up a few of the items from the Stylishly Yours and Champale Collections. I wanted to show you my thoughts and swatch the products for you to view. I also found some close dupes and coveted limited edition dupes within the Stylishly Yours Collection, be sure to watch the video for those!  Enjoy!
Mac's Something New Lipstick, Mac's Cockney Lipstick, Mac's Madly Magenta Cream Color Base, Mac's Virgin Isle Cream Color Base
Left to Right: Virgin Isle, Madly Magenta, Cockney, Something New
Left to Right: Virgin Isle, Madly Magenta, Cockney, Something New
Mac's Feline Eye Kohl, Mac's NC15/NW20 Chromographic Pencil
Top to Bottom: NC15/NW20 and Feline

Left to Right: NC15/NW20 and Feline

2 comments:

  1. I have been checking out your blog for awhile now and you are really impressive with all of the work you put into your post. Great post and love the video to show more swatches and dupes. Oh, love the rating system you have too! Really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much!!!! I wish I could say I do it all alone, but I have a great partner in crime who helps me with a ton of the content I post! I really appreciate your compliment. It means so much to me and my co-writer. It's people like you who make beauty blogging worth it!!!!

    ReplyDelete