Monday, May 2, 2011

Easy Wearable Face of the Day with the Mac Packed To Go 6 Cool Smokey Eye Palette

This is an easy Face of the Day wearing the Mac Packed To Go Six Cool Smokey Eye Palette. I decided to go with a very natural, soft look with hints of peach and pink. I thought I could make the cool colors on the eyes really work if I warmed up my skin with a natural healthy glow. Here is the result. I hope you all enjoy!


Products Used:
Face:
  • Laura Mercier Rich Vanilla Pressed Mineral Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Bobbi Brown Concealer in Natural with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Mac Bronze Bronzer
  • Illamasqua Tweaks Blush
Eyes:
  • Smashbox Photo Lid Primer
  • Mac Packed To Go 6 Cool Smokey Eye Palette:
    • Satin Taupe (Lid)
    • A Brown Suite (Crease)
  • Mac Brulé
  • Bobbi Brown Deep Mahogany Cream Liner (Top Lash Line)
  • Bobbi Brown Shimmering Granite Cream Liner (Botton Lash Line)
  • Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Liner (Waterline)
  • Make Up For Ever Smokey Lash Mascara
Lips:
  • Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Flash #756

No comments:

Post a Comment