Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nail of the Day - Zoya's Lilith

Who makes a good brand of nail polish? I'd say Zoya. My first experience with Zoya nail polishes was with Zoya Kelly (yeah, not that long ago!). I was first introduced to the brand by a friend, but I never purchased any of the polishes until Zoya sponsored their 3-Free Polish Facebook Promotion (If their Facebook page reached 20,000 "Likes" they gave away 3-Free Nail Polishes in January 2011!) I have fallen head over heels for Zoya's polishes since. They are extremely easy to apply, look beautiful on the nails, and have some amazing stay-on-power (with the exclusion of the matte formula - which is to be expected!).

I have been wearing Zoya's Lilith for about three days and I have yet to see any chipping, wear or tear. My polish looks almost exactly like it did when I applied it! Ok, I am sure you guys are thinking - three days? That's nothing! Well, I am one of those people who is very rough on my hands: I live in a very cold climate (which causes very dry skin and nails), I spend a lot of time trying to peel tape off of things --- hahaha, I am a chronic nail filer - I don't know what my deal is, and I probably subject my hands to some form of bad chemical each day, whether it be acetone or cleaning products. So, I think this polish has held up pretty good. Unfortunately, I cannot chronicle it's amazing stay-on-power because I have yet another polish to try on. But so far, I think its' done quite well.

To apply this polish I used Seche Base as a base coat, two coats of Zoya Lilith and Seche Vite as a top coat. Please let me know how your experiences with Zoya has been. Is it everything I think it is?
Zoya Lilith - 2 Coats with Flash
Zoya Lilith - 2 Coats with Flash

Zoya Lilith - 2 Coats without Flash

2 comments:

  1. Where do you buy Zoya? I've never noticed it out and about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, sometimes Ulta carries the collections. But most of the time you have to buy it online. You can go to their website: http://www.zoya.com/content/category/Zoya_Nail_Polish.html

    Or you can try buying it through Amazon or MBeautyLounge! I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete