Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Traditional Holiday Tutorial: Gold Eyes with Berry Lips

This is my traditional holiday makeup tutorial. I love the gold eyes with berry lip. I decided to recreate that with a little twist - cranberry under the eye. I also decided to wear my hair in a messy side bun for that effortless look. AND OF COURSE, I popped a head band in my hair to finish off the look. So, if you're going to holiday parties this year, I definitely recommend trying this look out! Enjoy!


To purchase any of the products featured in my video, please go to the Bella Liberté Store!


Products Used:
Face:
  • Chanel Teint Innocence in Beige 40
  • Chanel Tweed Sienna Blush
  • Mac Blush in Blunt (Pro Color)
  • Nars Albatross Highlight
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand and Pale Yellow Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
Eyes:
  • Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe
  • Mac Paint Pot in Rubenesque
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Show Stopper (Limited Edition with Holiday Collection - Tartan Tale)
  • Mac Reflects Antique Gold (Pro Color)
  • Clinique Cream Liner in Very Black
  • Sassi #601 Lashes
  • Duo Lash Glue
Lips:
  • Mac Creme Lip Liner in Enriched Red
  • Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Lipstick in #45
  • Mac Lipglass in Venetian

1 comment: