Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fake It 'Til You Make It Makeup - Universal Makeup for all types of events!

There is a type of makeup that I resort to for any of the following big events in my life: (1) a job interview, (2) meeting my boyfriend's parents, (3) a religious event (i.e., a wedding [not your own], bar mitzvah, baptism, etc.), (4) a first date, and finally, (5) exchanging items after a break up with your now ex-boyfriend. (Because who doesn't want to look lovely, natural, and flawless when meeting the ex to exchange items).

I call this "universal makeup" because it can be worn to any of those events and will always make you look well kept, pretty, nice and natural. I hope you all will find this tutorial helpful! Enjoy!


Products Used:
Face:
  • Mac Strobe Cream (Don't use for an interview)
  • Chanel Teint Innocence in Beige 40
  • Benefit Sugar Bomb Blush
  • Benefit High Beam Highlight
  • Chanel Bronze Universal - Tan de Soleil
Eyes:
  • Mac Ricepaper Eyeshadow
  • Mac Patina Eyeshadow
  • Mac Brulé Eyeshadow
  • Benefit Waterproof Bad Gal Eyeliner
  • Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Bourbon
  • Too Faced Pixie Perfect Palette (Deep Brown)
Lips:
  • Mac Kissable Color in Super

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful look! You always do an amazing job with your eyes! You know, up until about a year ago, I only knew how to do one makeup look...so I guess that was my universal look. :)

    ReplyDelete