Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!!!!

So, yesterday was New Year's Eve. Instead of doing a full blown tutorial, I chose to take photos of my look and provide the products to you all. I love feedback, I'd love to hear your thoughts! Enjoy!

My Best Friend and I celebrated New Years in Texas at a local comedy club!

Products Used:
Face:
  • Mac Strobe Cream
  • Chanel Teint Innocence in Beige 30
  • Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation in Real Sand
  • Chanel Espiegle Joues Contrast Blush
  • Nars Albatross Highlighter
  • BareMinerals Faux Tan Bronzer
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Bare Minerals Well Rested
Eyes:
  • Laura Mercier Brunette Eyebrow Pencil
  • Mac Omega Eyeshadow
  • Mac Charcoal Eyeshadow
  • Mac Brulé Eyeshadow
  • Mac Cranberry Eyeshadow
  • Mac Reflects Pearl Glitter
  • Clinique Cream Liner in True Black
  • Ardel Lashes #110
  • Duo Lash Glue
  • Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Eyeliner
  • Diorshow Iconic Mascara in Black
Lips:
  • Buxom Dolly Lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment