Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Laura Mercier Silk Road Palette Purple Smokey Eye and Glitter Lip Tutorial

I finally was able to get my hands on the Laura Mercier Silk Road Palette for Spring 2011 and oh, boy, I am sooooooo impressed! I have never used Laura Mercier's eyeshadows or blushes and I was totally blown out of the water when I finally applied them to my eyes! I had to do a few tutorials with the palette I purchased! I hope you all enjoy!!!




Products Used:
Face:
  • Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation in Real Sand
  • Mac Bronze Bronzer
  • Laura Mercier Blush in Persian Rose
  • Laura Mercier Highlight in Palace Pink
Eyes:
  • Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe
  • Laura Mercier Regal Violet
  • Laura Mercier Rare Taupe
  • Laura Mercier Golden Sands
  • Mac Brulé Eyeshadow
  • Mac Zinc Zone Greasepaint
  • Clinique Cream Liner in True Black
  • Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara
  • #47 Sassi Lashes
  • Mac Feline Eye Kohl
Lips:
  • Mac Resort Life Lip Gelee

1 comment:

  1. I know I am a little late in posting this.. but I love your makeup here!

    ReplyDelete