Monday, January 31, 2011

Nail of the Day - American Apparel's Mount Royal

Wowza. I love American Apparel's new nail polish line. Like whoa. These colors are creamy, very pigmented and almost go on with one coat! They are really nice and not streaky at all. I highly encourage you all to check them out! They are $6 a piece or 3 for $15. I purchased three and I am in love with them! I definitely recommend you all check them out! You can get them at your local American Apparel store or at American Apparel's Website.

I used OPI's Nail Envy as a base coat, I then applied two coats of Mount Royal and I used Seche Vite as a topcoat. I love this color. I think it's absolutely amazing! These polishes apply better than some of the more expensive brands and come in a wide variety of colors! Enjoy!

Two Coats of Mount Royal - With Flash
Two Coats of Mount Royal without Flash
Two Coats of Mount Royal with Flash

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! THIS IS A MUST HAVE!!! This nail polish is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I NEEEEEEEED this polish!!!! It looks so beautiful on your hands.
    I didn't even know it existed...thanks so much for your insight! Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! How are you liking the OPI Nail Envy? Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete