Thursday, January 27, 2011

Nail of the Day - OPI's Katy Perry's Teenage Dream

Ok, ok, okay. Let me first begin by apologizing for these photos. My camera died and I seem to have "misplaced" (ahem - LOST!) my camera charger! So, sad to say, these photos were taken with my iPhone camera, which Bless Apple, my former employer, is NOT the best camera in the world. So, yessss.

This is Teenage Dream and not the best photos of it, I have to admit. I used OPI's Nail Envy as a base coat and two coats of Teenage Dream, then I applied Seche Vite Top Coat. Now, don't judge this color by these photos. It's quite amazing on the nail. I struggled with how best to photograph it and I hope you all will consider it, despite my awful photography skills.

The first picture is the only photo I could get with my digital camera before it subsequently died. Sadness. I hope this helps a bit.



1 comment:

  1. THis is the only one of the collection that I got the full size bottle. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete