Tuesday, January 18, 2011

College Inspired Makeup with Mac Stylishly Yours and Cham Pale Collection

So, I unintentionally did this next tutorial with products available exclusively through the Mac Stylishly Yours and Cham Pale Collections. So, if you have any of the products from those collections or you are still thinking of making a quick trip to your Mac counter to pick some of those items up, here are some cool things you can do with those items!

I was on a flight all day yesterday and I happened to sit next to two college students. They instantly reminded me of myself three years ago. They had a very laid back feel to them. The girl, wore a t-shirt, leggings, about a thousand bracelets, and dark black eyeliner as her only makeup accessory. The guy sported a flannel button down, dark wash jeans and Vans. We had a great time on the plane together and they reminded me so much of myself three years ago, that I decided to do a makeup tutorial inspired by my college self. I like to call this makeup - the type of makeup you wear when you want to pretend like you just don't care. It's very easy to do and pretty wearable. Enjoy!

 
 
 

Products Used:
Face:
  • Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Sand
  • Bobbi Brown Pale Yellow Powder
  • Mac Cream Color Base in Virgin Isle
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion
  • Naked Palette - Virgin
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Soba
  • Mac Eye Kohl in Feline
  • Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara
Lips:
  • Mac Something New Lipstick

3 comments:

  1. You're so adorable! I love the fact you got inspired by a college girl you met on a plane.

    I would wear this look to a rock concert too. Reminds me of the grunge years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like it! The girl on the plane was totally rocking the smudged out eyeliner - I added the smudged pink lips. However, I could totally have seen her wearing them! hahaha. It really reminds me of the grunge years now that you mention it! I think its really fun and an easy way to change up your look with very little effort! :)

    ReplyDelete