Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nail of the Day: OPI's Oh So Glam

The nail of the day today is OPI's Oh So Glam. I was a bit skeptical of this nail polish at first, primarily because I couldn't get it open and everyone who tried to open it couldn't open it either! Finally, I went to the Ulta Store and was like, people, you sold me this nail polish I can't open. One of the sales people tried and was able with very little effort to open it no problem. I was shocked. I had asked male friends, random people on the street, winners of strength competitions and tried myself with all sorts of techniques to open this nail polish...yet, the Ulta Salesperson (who was female!) opened it no problem. My jaw must have hung open when she accomplished the feat with very little effort.

Needless to day, I immediately went home and painted my nails with Oh So Glam. I used OPI's Nail Envy as a basecoat and I painted three coats of Oh So Glam with Seche Vite as a top coat. Enjoy my pearly nails!


No comments:

Post a Comment