Monday, January 17, 2011

Nail of the Day - OPI's Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees - Suede

So, I thought I would be ambitious with my nail polish application and go for a new "Suede" finish by OPI. I selected Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees. I have to admit, maybe I am a bit too novice for this polish. I had some trouble applying it smoothly. There is probably three or four coats on the nails because it kept looking quite streaky on my fingers. I applied the polish over OPI's Nail Envy. Pursuant to the instructions, I did not apply a top coat.

The nail polish when applied evenly has a smooth satin finish, but if you make any mistakes or have any nicks you try to cover up - the polish will clump and feel a bit strange on the fingers. So, ladies, paint carefully if you want to use this polish!

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! I HAVE TO HAVE IT NOW!!! :) Mercedes

    ReplyDelete