Monday, January 17, 2011

Sephora's Hello Kitty Collection Overview with Swatches: Part I

I went to Sephora and received a sneak peak at the Hello Kitty Collection by Sephora out this week. I had already ordered some items and wanted to see the full collection. One of the Sephora employees was nice enough to bring out the collection for me to view - even though it's not suppose to be officially released in stores until next week. Here are the items I purchased in store. The items I ordered this week will be included in part II of my Hello Kitty Collection Overview. Enjoy!

Charmmy Apple Cheeks and Peachy Sweet Gloss (no flash)
Charmmy Apple Cheeks, Peachy Sweet Gloss
Purple Sprinkles - 2 Coats
Purple Sprinkles - 2 Coats
Blueberry - 1 Coat
Blueberry - 1 Coat
Banana Cream - 2 Coats
Banana Cream - 2 Coats

1 comment: