Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another Nail of the Day - China Glaze's Cracked Concrete!

Right after I posted my OPI Black Shatter Nail of the Day, a package arrived with my set of China Glaze's Crackle Glaze Polishes! I was so excited I had to paint my nails with a shade! I chose China Glaze's Cracked Concrete - a deep, opaque gray! It's so beautiful! I decided to pair it with Butter London Blagger. I will purchased the entire collection, so I will continue to paint and show off the whole set throughout the week! I have to say thus far, I think China Glaze's Crackle Glaze Polishes are a much better formula than OPI's Black Shatter. I have found that my OPI Black Shatter wants to clump up and dry too quickly when applying to the nails, which is extremely annoying and makes the polish look chunky! I find China Glaze's Cracked Concrete to be a lot smoother formula and much easier to apply. I will update you if the rest of the colors have the same smooth formula as I use them.

China Glaze Cracked Concrete, like OPI's Black Shatter, dries with a semi-Matte finish. I did not apply a top coat so I wouldn't ruin the effect! I applied Seche Base as a basecoat, two coats of Butter London Blagger and one coat of China Glaze Concrete! Enjoy!

Butter London Blagger with Seche Vite as Top Coat - Two Coats with Flash
China Glaze Cracked Concrete - One Coat over Butter London Blagger - with Flash
China Glaze Cracked Concrete - One Coat over Butter London Blagger - No Flash
China Glaze Cracked Concrete - One Coat over Butter London Blagger - No Flash
China Glaze Cracked Concrete - One Coat over Butter London Blagger - with Flash



No comments:

Post a Comment