Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another Nail of the Day - OPI's Black Shatter and American Apparel's Mac Arthur Park

I love this combo so much on my nails I couldn't wait another day to post it. I combined American Apparel's Mac Arthur Park (Friday's Nail of the Day) with OPI's Black Shatter for this amazing result! I am so in love! I love the idea of black and yellow together, but I didn't want my nails to look like a traffic sign or worse - a bumble bee! So I decided to go with American Apparel's Mac Arthur Park (olive-green-yellow) with OPI's Black Shatter! I am loving this result! It's still show stopping without being bumblebee-ish!

I applied Seche Base as a base coat, two coats of American Apparel's Mac Arthur Park, Seche Vite as a top coat, and then a layer of OPI's Black Shatter for this awesome result! I love it! I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment