Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another Nail of the Day - OPI's Do You Think I'm Texy?

Ok, so it's taking a very long time for me to upload Mac's Wonder Woman Collection Overview, so I decided to give you another nail of the day. I purchased Do You Think I'm Texy? from the OPI's Texas Collection along with OPI's Don't Mess with OPI and two more shades you will be seeing in the up and coming days. This nail polish is a vibrant red-pink. It's absolutely stunning on the nails and a jelly too! Jelly's as you remember are less opaque than cream finishes, but are really gorgeous on the nails. Some people are not big fans of jellies because they can show the nail line. However, I kind of like the sheer consistency of them and I love their fun vibrant colors!

I applied OPI's Nail Envy as a base coat, two coats of OPI's Do You Think I'm Texy? and Seche Vite as a topcoat. Thoughts? Love or hate?

Two Coats  - Do You Think I'm Texy?
Twp Coats - Do You Think I'm Texy?
Do You Think I'm Texy? - Two Coats

1 comment: