Monday, February 14, 2011

Be an "Audrey" on Valentines Day with China Glaze's For Audrey Nail Polish

Just in case dressing up like a Glamazon (aka: Wonder Woman) wasn't your idea of a Romantic Valentines Day (I'll admit, I sometimes confuse Valentines Day with Halloween...small error!), then be sure to check out China Glaze's For Audrey nail polish! China's Glaze For Audrey was first released in 2007 and is the classic, chic and iconic Tiffany blue that we all love and covet. So, just in case this Valentines Day you find yourself alone, I recommend whipping out the film Breakfast at Tiffany's, painting your nails with China Glaze's For Audrey and designing your engagement ring on Tiffany's new mobile app for your iPhone! hahahaha. Ok, designing your engagement ring on Tiffany's iPhone app might be a little bit on the dreamy side, but hey...Holly (Audrey's character) was a dreamer - all she wanted was "something" from Tiffany's! So, I say...dream away, people!

To apply this nail polish I used OPI's Original Nail Envy, applied two coats of China Glaze's For Audrey and then used Seche Vite as a top coat! Just lovely, don't you think? If it's chic enough for Audrey, then it's chic enough for me. (pun intended!) hahaha.

China Glaze's For Audrey - Two Coats with Flash
China Glaze's For Audrey - Two Coats with Flash
 
China Glaze's For Audrey - Two Coats without Flash
 
 
Tiffany's iPhone App

Tiffany's iPhone App

2 comments:

  1. I just bought this polish last Friday and I was actually going to wear this for Valentine's but I decided to go with a more traditional Valentine's color...pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traditional is good! I actually ended up wearing Zoya's Harlow on Valentines Day despite my claim I wore China Glaze's For Audrey. I think it's a great color though. It really makes a statement and is really very similar to the Tiffany packaging!

    ReplyDelete