Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Camilla Belle is All Kinds of Color and We Like It!

I don't know where Camilla Belle is going in this outfit, but I want to go with her! I love this paring of colors together. If someone said to me - an orange jacket, purple blouse, turquoise-green pants, a gold belt and light blue shoes went together, I'd laugh in their face. Then I'd probably point. But WOW! I love this look. Camilla Belle looks chic, fun and totally summer. I wish the rest of world (ahem - beauty industry) would realize bright colors can be chic.
Source: Tiny Sailor

1 comment:

  1. This is "so" eighties...these are the colors they wore in the eighties and they wore them altogether. They had a write up in one of the fashion magazines, about colors in the 80s coming back and wearing them altogether. Mercedes

    ReplyDelete