Monday, November 22, 2010

Smokey Grays Tutorial

It's one thing to wear black on your eye, it's another to wear gray. There is something uniquely smokey and gorgeous about gray smokey eyes. I stumbled upon this look while playing with my new Avon Super Shock eyeliners and I have to admit, I really love it! Let me know what you guys think!



Smokey Gray with Pinky Cheeks and Lip from Bella Liberte on Vimeo.


PLEASE NOTE: When I made this video, Avon still had some of their Supershock eyeliners in stock. They are currently sold out in the U.S. I'm sorry for the late review, guys! I would also recommend the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils!

Products Used
Face
  • Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand Buy!
  • Chanel Double Perfection Powder in #70 Tender Bisque
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer Buy!
  • Nars Amour Blush
  • Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Peach Mosaic
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand Buy!
Eyes
  • Avon Super Shock Gel Liner Pencil in Steel
  • Rock & Republic Eyeshadow in Asphalt
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Brule
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette
    • Sin
  • Make Up Forever Aqua Smoky Lash Buy!
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero Buy!
Lips
  • Mac Lip Pencil in Half Red
  • Mac Lipstick in Made to Order (Limited Edition)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for R&R eyeshadow in Asphalt! I'm going to have to try this look out!

    Also, I totally called what blush you were wearing before I saw the details - I knew it just from the photos. Does that mean I have a problem?

    ReplyDelete