Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pre-Order Butter London's No More Waity Katie Today!

Butter London is now allowing Pre-Orders for their Limited Edition Lacquer - No More Waity Katie, in honor of the royal engagement of Prince William and Kate Middleton's engagement announcement! I am super excited about this polish! It looks absolutely gorgeous! Butter London describes the lacquer as..."a soft, elegant greige shade with a splash of lilac glitter for the perfect marriage to combine fashion and fun." The polish will begin shipping on March 1st! Get yours now! Lovely!

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try this! Will it be out at Nordstrom as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering that exact thing, but I haven't seen anything about it being sold anywhere else. I am assuming it will be sold in regular retailers though, like Nordstrom, Ulta, etc. If I hear anything I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete