Sunday, February 27, 2011

China Glaze For Audrey versus Tiffany Blue (the real thing!)

I wanted to post these photos before I sent my China Glaze For Audrey away. I couldn't find my Tiffany & Co. box because I had put it in a "safe keeping place" and totally forgotten where my "safe keeping place" was. Argh! I do that all the time! Needless to say, I found the box this weekend and wanted to share with you a color comparison of China Glaze For Audrey with the trademark blue of Tiffany's box. I have promised China Glaze's For Audrey to my cousin who has fallen in love with it! So this will be the last time you will get to see this polish in action on my finger tips. Hopefully you will find this helpful if you are considering this polish for your collection! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! p.s. I never got back to you about birchbox. I believe they send the exact same thing to everyone (you don't get to choose). I also think that they don't pick products that are geared towards a specific skin type (more of things that would work for most skin types)

    ReplyDelete