Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Essie will be releasing its Spring 2011 Collection entitled French Affair this February 2011. I have seen Coat Azure on other blogs, which was really gorgeous and a beautiful blue. French Affair is also a lovely color, but reminds me a lot of colors I've seen recently in other collections. Honestly, again, this collection isn't really surprising me yet. I don't know about you all, but I really love color. I am a fan of the smokey taupe colored nails and lilac nails which were extremely popular this past season, however I am getting a little tired of seeing the same colors re-released over and over. There isn't a smokey taupe in this collection, but there is a lilac. It better be an extraordinary lilac to convince my wallet. I am waiting to see how each of the polishes look on the nails before making any purchases. Of all the colors I think Coat Azure is the most unique in color. What are your thoughts?
Left to Right: Kisses and Bises, Nice is Nice, Coat Azure, Sand Tropez, Topless and Barefoot, French Affair

No comments:

Post a Comment