Friday, February 25, 2011

MAC Supreme Sheen Lipsticks - Have My Fingers Crossed!!!!


MAC Supreme Sheen Lipsticks
Launches March 3rd!!!

I have high hopes for these!  I always loved the MAC SlimShines so I'm "so" hoping these will be their replacement and of course hoping these work as well for me as the SlimShines did. Definitely keeping my fingers crossed and can't wait to get my hands on some of these!!!! What do you guys think???  Share your initial thoughts!

Price:  US $14.50 and CDN $17.50

Shades (Permanent):  
  • New Temptation - Vivid Blue Red
  • Insanely - Watermelon  Pink
  • Behave Yourself - Light Blue Pink
  • Gotta Dash - Pale Coral
  • Bare Again - Pinky Neutral Beige
  • Impressive - Neutral Gilded Plum
  • can't Resist - Golden Purplish Red
  • Quite The Thing - Deep Blue Plum
  • Can't Bet Enough - Beige Neutral
  • supremely Confident - Pale Nude
  • Look at Her! - Matellic Copper
  • Good To Be Bad - Deep Burgandy
  • Full speed - Bright Yellow Pink

2 comments:

  1. These I am VERY excited for!! I have my eye on 4 or 5 of them, but I will need to see them in person to really decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think Bare Again and Full Speed are for sures on my list. I haven't decided on any of the others yet. Again...I'll swatch them and probable end up with way more than I need! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete