Friday, February 18, 2011

Nail of the Day - American Apparel's Mac Arthur Park

Ok, I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing the American Apparel polishes are! They are incredible! I have had this polish sitting on my desk as a "To-Paint" polish for the past few weeks and I am so excited to finally get to put it on! This is American Apparel's Mac Arthur Park! Isn't it amazing!? I love how bright, unique and fun this polish is! American Apparel's Mac Arthur Park is almost an acid green with a hint more dullness. It's almost like a yellow-green apple color! I know, I am not very good at describing colors! I took photos with the flash and without in hopes you guys could help me come up with a better description! This color is a smooth cream that applies beautifully with minimal clumping and a super opaque finish.

I applied Seche Base as a base coat, two coats of American Apparel Mac Arthur Park (although I probably could have done one), and Seche Vite as a top coat. What are your thoughts? Have you tried the American Apparel polishes?

American Apparel Mac Arthur Park
American Apparel Mac Arthur Park
American Apparel Mac Arthur Park - Without Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment