Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nail of the Day - Essie French Affair

This is Essie French Affair the nail polish which the entire Essie French Affair nail polish was named for. As you can see, it's a creamy pastel pink. It was really nice to apply on the fingers and was opaque with only two coats. The first coat went on a bit sheer, however two coats was only required to get this polish completely opaque. Again, this collection is just meh to me. However, I really do like these colors on my fingers even if they aren't my favorite. I have received numerous compliments from people when I wore Essie Topless and Barefoot, but I still can't help it, I love my brights. :)

I applied Seche Base as a base coat, two coats of Essie French Affair and Seche Vite as a top coat. I recently broke my ring finger nail on my left hand while attempting to avoid the use of scissors (big mistake). Either way, I decided to there was still enough nail to show you it painted! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment