Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring Face of the Day with TheBalm Palette

This is a face of the day inspired by Spring and The Balm Shady Lady Palette Volume 3. I wanted to use purple, but I didn't want to do "another purple tutorial", so I decided to make this look a face of the day. I want to let you all know that this weekend and the next week I will be pretty busy with school. I have a pretty big exam coming up and class on Saturday and Sunday (yes, I said SUNDAY!), so my video creation process is significantly hampered during this period. I will continue to do face of the days, but I won't be able to have as many videos for you all. I will get back to normal speed with videos with the Mac Jeanius Collection (March 3rd). Until then, I will continue to do Face of the Day's using The Balm Shady Lady Palette Volume 3 because I think it's a really great palette. Enjoy!


Products Used:
Face:
  • Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Mac Cream Color Base in Magenta
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Eyes:
  • The Balm 
    • Safe Bet Annette
    • All the Way Annie
  • Tokidoki Sandy Eyeliner
  • Tokidoki Sabochan Eyeliner
  • Make Up For Ever Lash Fibers
  • Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara
  • Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Eyeliner
Lips:
  • Mac Athena's Kiss Lip Glass
  • Mac Magenta Lip Liner

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I am LOVING that lip color on you :) p.s. I am a 1L (hence my sparse posting) and beauty is such a great release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man! 1L year! Wow. So crazy! I understand how busy you are! You will be so much happier after the first year. Once Civil Procedure was done, I was soooooo happy. I hated Civil Procedure. Evidence can also be not fun if you have a bad teacher, luckily I had a good one though. I feel your pain!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete