Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bright Teal Eyes with Super Nude Lips Using TheBalm Shady Lady Vol 3. & Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2

The first of TheBalm Shady Lady Volume 3 looks had to be anything but traditional. I initially filmed the entire Overview and first tutorial with a classic smokey eye for a more everyday approach to this palette. But upon reviewing the overview video I decided it would be a lot more exciting and fun if my makeup was out there and fun for the first tutorial. I decided to scratch the first overview video and re-film the overview with a bright and bold makeup look. I decided to use teal and purple, because I think teal and purple compliment each other well. I decided to whip out my brand new Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2 for a "make it work" moment. I think the look is actually really pretty and goes nicely with the bright eyes. I hope you all enjoy!

 
 


Products Used:
Face:
  • Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Mac Style Blush
  • Nars Cococabana Multiple
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Eyes:
  • Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe
  • Mac Tecknakohl Eyeliner in Smooth Blue
  • TheBalm Shady Lady Palette Volume 3:
    • Open to Offers Olwen
    • Come-Hither Heather
    • Envious Erin
    • All the Way Annie
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Shadow in Morphine
  • Tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner in Sabochan
  • Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara
  • Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Eyeliner
Lips:
  • Mac Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick
  • Mac Half Red Lip Liner
  • Mac Wonder Woman Lip Glass

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And I love the ring you are wearing! Where did you get it? p.s. I just saw your yt channel profile and read that you are a law student...I am too! How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I commented on this comment, but I can't remember now! Well, if I didn't I meant to say...OMG, it's so awesome that you're a law student too! What year are you? I am a 3L and I have to admit...the idea of graduating is sooooo exciting! What kind of law do you want to practice? I am studying Information Technology and Privacy Law - so "internet and technology law". I actually purchased my ring at a place called Sam Moon Trading Co. in Texas. I don't know if they are a chain store or not, but they sell all sorts of awesome jewelry and accessories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! (you remind me of the girl on Parenthood..the high school senior who is the daughter of the Gilmore Girls mom - if you can follow that one!) :)

    I just got a ring from sam moon after visiting the store in texas recently. I bought it online at www.sammoon.com $7. so cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! I love that girl on Parenthood! That's such a sweet compliment! I didn't know Sam Moon was online! Wow! So great! I love that store! Best jewelry and purse selection ever! :)

    ReplyDelete